Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gifts

*Inara is seen standing outside a hangar storage room with the number 25 is stenciled into the door wearing her standard business/flight suit. Next to the door an intricate control panel for various interfaces.*

I was given a gift yesterday... information. Very valuable information... The location of the person responsible for the death of someone that means a great deal to me.

Ten Kameiras and two dozen other security personnel later... *She reaches to the console, and a picture of a mostly empty storage area with a cot and open shower are set up flashes on one of the screens. On the floor is a body curled up clutching a book asleep.* I have what I wanted, and she doesn't have her suicide implants to get her out this time.

*Inara yawns and stretches widely.*

All this work... I think it's a good night to call in early.

*As the feed closes a data burst is recorded.*

No comments:

Post a Comment